Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

SUNday Love.


Oh M Gee. What a fabulous weekend. I got to dance the night away on Friday, spend time with my girlfriends on Saturday and watched the snow melt today, as it got to 50 degrees!

Oh, and, I'm going to ISRAEL!!! I can't believe it, I just can't! <3

God, you are amazing.
Thank you for giving me a heart that forgives freely and loves wholly. This Valentine's day all my heart wants to do is love harder & stronger than ever before.

yay!

Lisa

Dear future husband, I know your out there & you're looking for me... i'm looking for you too..

8 comments:

Kristen said...

hey similar sister, you really are an inspiration to those of still in "not coming out till the dandelions bloom" mode.

heart emoticons galore to you. :)

sugarmouse said...

i'm lookin for a future husband too but i don't think he's lookin for me :( well, that or he got hit by a bus...

ISRAEL! how exciting. take lotsa pictures and have lotsa fun!

Johanna said...

Ok...inquiring minds want to know, how did you land on Israel. Trip.of.a.lifetime.

Mario said...

Hello, I am visiting your blog and wanted to say how cool it is. "Love is spoken here" is great and I can see your enthusiasm for life. Very personal and very real! I am from California and i write a blog about Love and Relationships but told through stories about Food and Recipes. Please stop by and visit. Maybe consider becoming a Follower if you like the writing. Keep up the writing!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I just wanted to say I miss your blogs. I just moved back to Chicago and started following your blog while I lived in Houston. I miss them. I hope you are okay.

Blog again soon!

Elle

sugarmouse said...

what a lovely photo!

Lauren said...

Israel!

How adventurous and exciting. that will make for some great exploring...

Kassandra said...

wow I love your blog! I'm following you!
I hope you will follow me back
love
http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/