Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Some "Lisa" Time: Coffee for one.



Hi lovely readers,
thank you for following Mugshot-Monday while I took my 3-month Spork Project hiatus.

With that, it's with a heavy heart that I let you know that Nick and I decided to no longer pursue our relationship. Thus, my reason to not continue the blog until both he and I had time to heal.

At first I was too emotional to think about blogging but then I became embarrassed that I paraded around my relationship to you all -a relationship that didn't work out in the end.

The past 3 years were fantastical and I couldn't have asked for a better partner in crime but sometimes romantic love sadly expires. It's hard but if you can find the lessons in it you can survive. Trust me.

I hope you can all remember it for what it was and move on with me.

I can't thank you all enough for following my long distance journey for OVER A YEAR! It felt so great to connect, share, love and learn with you guys.
thank you!

So I now invite you to join my journey... I'll be coffee drankin', interviewing lots of amazing people, girl time, my spiritual journeys, dating {when i'm ready to} and much more.

So, lets brush the dust off my knees and get to know each other again, shall we?
You all inspire me.


with style,
Lisa


ps.

Nick, I'm beyond proud of us. Always.

"Be brave enough to let go of the good things that are holding you back from the best things"


5 comments:

Joe said...

Life always takes us to unexpected places; I can't wait to read where it takes you!

PS As long as you blog it, it will never be coffee for just one

... said...

you are so sweet!

catalina jose. said...

i'm real sorry to hear, however thought things always happen for a reason. smile cause it happen and just smile at whats about to come into your life. God is good. i'm glad your back! and amen to joe's words...btw im enjoying a macchiato just now.

... said...

Catalina, thank you so much for the kind words and support :) I'm beyond happy it happend -- it was a learning experience that I will cherish forever.

I will forever respect Nick and cherish what we taught each other.

But, now it's a new chapter, and new blog content ;) xoxoxxo

Nicole Jeannette said...

Hey! I love your blog! :) I want to encourage you that things always happen for a reason. You seem wonderful and everything will be great, I know it. :)

On an unrelated note:
Do you know if the organic coffee you drink is free trade? Did you know that a large portion of the world's coffee beans are harvested by slaves, even some of the most reputable brands. I think it would be really cool for you to endorse the organic coffee you like as well as Free Trade coffee :)