Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Seasonal Depression Prevention: Cupcakes!



Can't afford a therapist? I've got you. In fact, I think I found the ultimate Season Depression Prevention: Vegan Lemon Cupcakes recipe from Bake & Destroy. I added fresh raspberries and lemon zest on top of mine. They are so easy to make and they kinda sorta make me feel like it's summer. {that's saying a lot considering how freakin' cold it is here in Chicago.} So fresh and nom!

Oh, they are completely guilt free, too!

So, feelin' blue and under inspired? Bake it off sister!


4 comments:

Legs said...

NEED these! I should take a trip home just to pick up a box!

Lisa Love said...

They were so easy to make love!!! We should have a skype baking session together! :)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

oh my gosh! i want to make these asap!

Lisa Love said...

Jenni you should make them! SOOOO YUM!