Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Monday, January 25, 2010

OMG: Mugshot Monday Featured in Refinery29

You can't imagine the surprise I got this morning when I woke up to text messages from friends saying "OMFG you on Refinery29!" It's only one of my FAVORITE online editorials, ever!

I can't stop smiling!
:)

Today is the launch of the Chicago syndication of Refinery29 and coincidentally their editor, Shani Silver, was a Mugshot-Monday participant! At the time she was a hustlin' music photographer doing really cool things. This is EXACTLY the main reason why I started Mugshot-Monday; to meet people who are dreamin, hustlin, making moves and being able to watch their story unfold. Oh, and the hook-ups ain't bad either. Right!?

Today I dare you to reach out to someone who REALLY inspires you and invite them to guest blog on your blog. Who knows where they will take you days, weeks, years later?