Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Coffee, I want you.


Someone sweet sent this to me yesterday and it is one of the cutest notes ever. It definitely made the end of my day super smiley.

I mean really... how can someone not love coffee and what it does for your soul?
My original love letter to coffee pretty much explains how coffee is more than a drink to wake me up, It's a bonafide crush.

{i love this one: good enough to have everyday. Awe.}

Do you have a crush on anything? Be it your favorite lipstick, duvet, arm chair? I love men, don't get me wrong, however having innocent crushes on things that make me happy, makes me happy.

4 comments:

{av} said...

I think I'm the only person in the world who isn't a coffee drinker, but I do love my hot cocoa and what it does for my soul. Loved this little note! Hope you have a great weekend :) xoxo {av}

Lisa Love said...

Av, you are adorable! And there is nothing wrong with some delish hot cocoa!! :)

Kaye said...

This is so adorably awesome! May I borrow the photo to send it to my special someone, pretty please? :)

Have a great week ahead! xx,Kaye

Lisa Love said...

of course :)