Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Ladies Room




My friend who is in TV production sent me some links to look at for a TV show she is working on. They are currently working on the pilot, which has a spoiled tweeny character who is living the lavish life in the big city but it's suddenly taken away...wait, I'm not sure if I am supposed to talk about this, uh oh!

Anyway my friend asked if i knew of any interior designers to reccomend.

Once I got off the phone with her I did some major Googling and after a few "ehh" and tacky finds I stumbled across these amazing images. I am jealous of whomever gets to live here. It's like a vintage Barbie playhouse.  Here are more images of my dream tween home. Who am I kidding, I'd live here now!

Ruffles, pastels, vintage mirrors and chandeliers. I wish I could live in one of these rooms. Please?

3 comments:

Erika said...

These are beautiful. I could totally rock living in one of those room.

... said...

Heck ya!!

Bridget said...

i looove the first one.