Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Going The Distance: a long distance relationship love story



I like to think that the writers of the new movie Going The Distance read the Spork Project to get inspiration but ya we aren't that cool.

What I love about this movie or so the synopsis since it hasn't been released yet, is that it is shining the light on LDR's and how loving, loyal and passionate they can be! If I had a nickle for every time I've heard "Long distance relationships don't work.." "Someone will find someone else"... I would be a thousandaire. {see what I did there? ha}

I understand why people have doubts but I'm hoping a mainstream moving like Going The Distance will have doubters doubting their original thought. {Thanks a lot Dear John for giving me a stomach ache!}

Long distance is hard. Yes.

But so is making creme brulee, running a marathon, giving birth, builing a sky scraper or poping a zit on the back of your shoulder. I've never known anyone who has successfully done any of the above and then later regretted it. Hard work for something you love is oh-so-worth the effort.

our trailer of love:

Meet the Sporkers! Ya! from The Spork Project on Vimeo.



Have a wonderful Weekend!


*if they break up at the end of this movie I am going to look like an utter fool! Ha!

No comments: