Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Writing on the Walls



These photos make my heart terribly HAPPY! Can you believe what you are seeing? Handmade, embroidered wallpaper created with silks, leathers and vintage fabrics.

Claire’s wallpapers literally transform walls into individual works of art. Each design plays with texture and scale to create a rich and evocative feel to any setting.

I want to cover my entire house with these romantically amazing pieces! Can't you just picture the perfect reading room with a vintage bird cage, old Encyclopedias and peonies placed in the center of a cluttered (with old Vogues) coffee table?

I can. And I want.

3 comments:

Kinsey said...

Wow! That is gorgeous! (:

XoXo
-Kinsey

Gayle said...

Absolutely lovely! I want those on my walls right this very second!
Would she ship to the Philippines? ;)

-Gayle
Visit my blog!
www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

... said...

isn't is just lovely?!?!

:)