Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Super Stylin: Elegantly Wasted Vintage


A few weeks ago Monica from The Midwasteland asked me to do makeup and hair styling for her new online vintage boutique Elegantly Wasted and I obviously did cause I love her website and I love vintage. Here are some of the photos from the shoot; It was a blast!

Monica is a true style chaser with her street wear blog and fierce style hunter with her rad vintage pieces for sale. I love her style approach; all of her handpicked pieces are edgy, feminine and urban which I admire! I wish I were tiny enough to wear 70's floral spandex!

Okay, well enjoy the photos and vintage away!

check out Monica's mad cooking skills on Spork Project here.

2 comments:

Suburban Sweetheart said...

Oh my God. These are SO VINTAGE. Like, so vintage they're vintage.

Also, impressive. Love the third.

... said...

:) Glad you love! YEs, each piece from her collection is vintage. None of that mass produced vintage "looking" stuff that are found at Urban Outfitters, etc. It's the REAL DEAL.

xox

I'm excited to connect with u in DC!