Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Friday, October 29, 2010

Gypsy Woman



tunes: Gypsy Woman by Crystal Waters

Update: Items sold out in 3 days! Sure it was only 40 pieces but I'm so proud and my poor hands hurt!


Yay! I'm so happy! I just sold my first pre-order of accessories to a boutique down the street from me here in Wicker Park. I was wearing one of my pieces when I wandered in and the owner asked where I had purchased it and I said "Actually, I just started creating my own small collection!" She bought pieces on the spot!

So, I sewed, hot-glued and danced to Crystal Waters all Friday night. The storm & red wine made it extra special.

ps. I have to come up with a name for my line. I honestly wasn't expecting to sell any to actual people who weren't family and pressured friends. Hmm.. brainstorming begins!




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Freaking amazing, girl!!! So happy for you! This is just the first of many many successful steps! congrats.