Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Visiting Nick & Celebrating Rommy's Birthday, Weddings in DC


The above photos are of me and Rommy, my best friend. (I have to specify for new readers who think Rommy is my boyfriend Nick, haha.) DC's weather took a nasty turn today but we made the best of it.




I am loving my long weekend in DC with my hunk, friends and fam! No big update today because I am out the door to go walk around the District in the rain. Yah, huge bummer. I'm not letting it stop me though. xox!

6 comments:

Legs said...

It looks like you're having so much fun! :)

Jennifer said...

I need to find someone to deliver cupcakes to my door!

Linsey said...

CURBSIDE CUPCAKES!!!????

... said...

Yes, the cupcakes are pretty phenom! I was happy to eat them again -- I was hooked the first time I tried em! nom nom nom

Dmbosstone said...

Learn to Love mobile food- we have a quirky food truck scene!

... said...

yay!