Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Citrusy Love: We are Solemates


tunes: The xx shelter
dish: orange jell-o, Whip Cream. (none of that sugar free business)


Lemon skirt, grapfruit sued sandals and orange jello. I didn't really do it on purpose until I was eating my jello (w extra whipping cream) when I realize how delicious my whole ensemble was! Anyone else find the 2nd to last picture romantic? I think my shoes & jello fell in love that day.

Do you text message your friends/lovers for their fashion opinions too?

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your Mugshot Mondays!

suki said...

I would, except the bf thinks I look good in just about anything. He's perfectly useless to shop with. ;) Friends, on the other hand, are a bit more useful.

Jennifer said...

By the way, this is my favorite blog of the moment. Its so colorful and fun. And I love sporks

... said...

Suki -- You are hilarious!!! HAHA. Yah, guys can be pretty useless sometimes when it comes to shopping.

Jennifer -- I'm so flattered!! You have such an adorableeeeeeee family.

Sage and Style said...

Fab shoes, I'm totally jealous!

... said...

Thanks love! They are size 7 if you want to borrow them, I can always bring them over considering I live 20 feet away from you! :)