Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

She's got a Hankering: The {pink} Elephant in the Room



The Elephant in the Room




I designed this collage with my childhood in mind. When I was younger my peers wanted ponies (or is it pony's?) for their birthdays. I wanted an elephant. bad.

I even told Nick once that I want to ride an elephant at our wedding. I'm not sure if he was freaked out at the thought of elephants roaming around our wedding or the fact that I am already wedding planning. {we are not engaged} Ha!

Nonetheless, elephants inspire me. They are strong, intrepid and their doughty, parched gray coloring is so enchanting. Some of my favorite jewelry to wear are my elephant necklaces, rings and earrings.



And back to reality. I can't spend massive amounts of money on accessories, so here is my favorite elephant necklace from Forever21. (booya!)


1 comment:

Cindy said...

you are too cute! I want those shoes BAD!!