Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Every wall is a door" ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


The quote “Every wall is a door” always echoes in my mind whenever I feel like my life has been slapped by the ever-so-sneaky proverbial wall. Whether I doubt myself creatively with my passions, physically in the gym or emotionally in my long distance relationship I try to turn those obstacles into new opportunities.

Since Nick and I couldn't see eachother for 5-weeks (yowza!) we both took advantage and do, do, do.

Nick started a soccer league back in DC while I started recipe writing (get ready!) and finalizing my accessory line (details to come!)! So here are some photos of beautiful doors in my picture-esque neighborhood, Wicker Park.

It's amazing how life always works itself out and any hardships are just practice for bigger, more amazing things to come in life!

Love, lisa!

No comments: