Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mugshot Monday


Happy Mug Shot Monday!
(inside Harpo Studio!)

Ever wonder how much coffee goes into one episode of Oprah Winfrey? Well, you are not alone! I asked my best friend Cindy, who has worked for Harpo Studio for 3 years, to give The Spork Project an exclusive peek at the java-heads at Harpo!

I loved learning that in order to drink coffee in their building you must bring your own mug -- very eco conscious. I heard that on average an average employee will use over 500 disposable cups a YEAR, yikes! I'm happy to learn that their staff is sustainable smart.

I get the feeling from Cindy that the staff at Harpo feels like one big family! They are constantly collaborating with each other and making big things happen. I love their drive and passion!

I'm going to go ahead and say behind ever successful Producer, PA or writer is a huge mug of coffee, right!?

So lets break down what these production peep's drink!


Mark-- loves java with cream and suga!
Cindy - loves blueberry coffee BLACK.
Katie - aka KB loves her coffee ICED... Ice Ice Baby.
Collin - likes to be called King of the World & drinks 2 cups a day!
Cherise - Aka Tiny One, loves coffee creamy and sweet.


Past Mug Shot Monday's
& here
..& here
& here
& here

No comments: