Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Monday, March 15, 2010

DC for dinner! Nom Nom


It was dinner time in Georgetown when Nick and I stumbled into Paolo's Ristorante. We were starving, kinda cold and pretty cranky (low blood sugar induced) so we hopped into this cute little corner restaurant. I didn't know what to expect because it was sweetly quaint however the front "bar" area was basting Lady Gaga. Ha, I don't mind Gaga at all - that's not my point - I just wasn't expecting it with my Penne Arabiata!

I'm so glad we stopped by -- it was delicious and the pasta was PERFECT! Nick and I both spent lots of time in Italy before so we are particularly picky when it comes to Italian cuisine.

Nom nom nom.

I ordered the Penne Arabiata with Shrimp
Nick ordered Braised Beef Cheeks w/ Pappardelle

No comments: