Stopping to Smell the Coffee Beans

...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

If Music be the Food of Love, Play on. - William Shakespeare



It's videos like this that warm up my heart. This little guy is only 4-years-old and has taught himself how to play guitar. Also, he only speaks Japanese so that's why the lyrics are a little jumbled... I adore it so much.

It's amazing how such little minds have the ability to be so creative, fearless and receptive. I believe that when we live life like a child we are in the happiest, most spiritual place the human mind can go. Everything is an opportunity, instead of a problem. Hobbies are fulfilled, not pushed aside. The soul sings, instead of fears. Why don't we all try to be a little more child-like this year? Put a little joy into your life. A skip. Accept fun in your life and resist anxiety.
These kids have all inspired me to think about my life.

What am I doing with my life? Am I imaginative? Am I living with joy? Am I scared of the thoughts of others? ....

I hope you start new hobbies this year. If you can't think of any hobbies that you have time for or that you would even enjoy try these 3 things: blogging, new flavors & cooking. I'll read your blog too! I promise!

Xoxo kisses, prayers and full stomachs!





I wasn't kidding when I said they inspired me... I've always wanted to do this & I did! TODAY!

No comments: